NSIX INDUSTRY SDN. BHD. was established in 2011 with High Quality, Halal and Creative Vision.
NSIX INDUSTRY SDN BHD founded by SPK MOHD ABDULLAH family where represented by Managing Director Mr. NOOR MOHAMED BIN SPK MOHD ABDULLAH with the aim of becoming the Malaysia First Biodegradable Halal Plastic Bag Manufacturer in (HDPE), (LDPE), (LLDPE), (PP) technology for Domestic and Overseas exports.
Malaysia First Halal Certificate in plastic bags manufacturing technology was issued for NSIX INDUSTRY SDN BHD by JAKIM in year 2012 with registration of 1056-10/2012.
NSIX INDUSTRY SDN. BHD. was received ISO 9001:2008 Certification International Standard for Quality Management System Manufacture of Plastic Bags.
In year 2013 NSIX INDUSTRY SDN. BHD. was awarded 3 Star SME Competative Rating For Enhancement (SCORE) by SME Corp Malaysia.
Managing Director of NSIX INDUSTRY SDN. BHD. Mr. NOOR MOHAMED BIN SPK MOHD ABDULLAH was selected as Malaysia Young Export Entrepreneur Ambassador in year 2015 by GMB Group for Bumiputera.
NSIX INDUSTRY SDN. BHD. was received Golden Dinar Awards 2017 for Industy Excellence In Green Packaging from YAB Dato' Seri Dr. Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, Deputy Prime Minister of Malaysia. Organised by Malaysian Indian Muslim Chamber Of Commerce & Industry (MIMCOIN).
Upon to the achivement, NSIX INDUSTRY SDN BHD has expanded overseas exports such as Australia, Dubai, United Kingdom (UK), UAE, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and also Sabah, Sarawak. NSIX INDUSTRY SDN. BHD. has received encouraging response from the Domestic Company, Tradings and Overseas Company.
Future Vision of NSIX INDUSTRY SDN. BHD. under Managing Director Mr. NOOR MOHAMED BIN SPK MOHD ABDULLAH is to put the company into a leading manufacturer of Biodegradable Halal Plastic Bags manufacturing and creating an innovative and high quality plastic bag products.
Definition - Halal Products
Products and their ingredients permitted under the Syariah Law and fulfill the following requirements:
- Do not contain any parts or products of animals that are non-Halal by Syariah Law.
- Do not contain any ingredients that are Najs (filth or unclean) according to Syariah Law.
- Are safe and not harmful.
- Are not prepared, processed or manufactured using equipment that is contaminated with things that are Najs according to Syariah Law.
- Do not contain any human parts or its derivates that are not permitted by Syariah Law.
- During its preparation, processing, packaging, storage or transportation, the product is physically separated from any other products that do not meet the requirements stated in a any other things that have been decreed as Najs by Syariah Law.
We are committed to produce Halal products in accordance to the following principles:
- Compliance to Islamic Syariah Law, Malaysian Standard and other equivalent requirements relating to the manufacture of Halal products.
- Ingredients used in the products shall be Halal certified by the relevant governing bodies or from non-animal based components.
- Free from filth or Najs during its manufacturing, packaging and storage.
- Products shall be safe for consumer use and in compliance with FDA requirements for food contact applications.
- Products shall be manufactured in a clean and hygienic environment.
Benefits of Halal
A halal Plastic bag does not only benefit the Muslims but also everyone due to its concept of providing the following advantages:
- Safe - products safe for food contact applications.
- Hygienic - hygienically manufactured, handling and storage.
- Quality - high quality standard of production, ingredients and materials.
- Integrity - products reliability and trustworthiness.
We provide products and services beyond customer's expectations.